Just got my Rachel Ray Magazine which provided the source/inspiration for several of this week’s menu items. Putting garlic scapes to use this week. See my friend Joy’s fabulous foodie blog for more garlic scape ideas!
Sunday: Potluck BBQ at the Pandes!
Monday: Potluck leftovers (sorry, not that creative…)
- Sausage and peppers
- Steak tips
- Cod with roasted eggplant, tomatoes, and basil
- Potato and CSA-fresh pea salad with garlic scape pesto
- Raw veggies and dip
- Grilled prosciutto-wrapped shrimp
- Watermelon-tomato-feta salad
- Sauteed corn off the cob
- Tacos (yeah, the real kind, with an Old El Paso taco kit)
- Homemade guacamole and pico de gallo
Friday: (or maybe out to dinner, depending on how the week is going…)
- Spaghetti with garlic scape pesto
- Braised greens (kale and swiss chard)