Oh, I have been slacking in the menu department. I did have a mental menu this past week that mainly came to fruition so I am posting it here. Need to collect my thoughts and get organized for next week as Pande #1 is off to Nairobi, Kenya for medical mission. Here’s how we ate this past week. Perhaps it’ll inspire your week…
- Roast chicken thighs with fresh thyme and sage
- Roasted potatoes
- Sautéed broccolini (a Sonia favorite!)
Tuesday: Kids were shocked that there were no tacos (as apparently the taco Tuesday idea has caught hold…).
- Baked meatballs and sauce
- Skipped the pasta and went with a crusty loaf of bread for dipping
- Sauteed collard greens
- Arugula, parmesan, lemon and olive oil salad
Wednesday: Take out from Pita. Sorry. Uninspired. But it was yum!
- Fettuccini with super garlicky peppery shrimp
- Green beans
- Fried green tomatoes and fried eggplant
Friday: Pande off to Nairobi. I think we are going take out tonight… Kids’ choice!