Another week, another menu. Some new inspiration – I wanted to make a seafood stew and decided on a cioppino! And thanks to Ashvin Pande for making Sunday night’s dinner – outstanding.
And we are sticking with a dessert-of-the-week: Popcorn caramel brittle! I basically used this recipe though popped my own popcorn and didn’t have peanuts. The caramel really isn’t brittle stage (I have not a clue how to make this candy type of thing, but it’s sweet and therefore yummy nonetheless…).
- Pan-seared rib eye
- Steamed asparagus
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Grilled cheese
- Arugula salad
- Fruit smoothies
- Cioppino with clams, a white fish, and shrimp
- Chicken curry
- Green beans
- Build-your-own burgers (Cheeses: provolone, american or goat cheese; Other toppings: avocado, sauteed onions, lettuce, tomato, bacon)
- Arugula, parmesan, walnut salad
- Leftovers or carry out or something not involving cooking…